Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to read a fantasy novel, for free?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm reading it slowly but I have a lot of distractions. I like it a lot so far. I'm unfamiliar with most of the mythology (that just means I need to look it up) but that's a good thing in my opinion.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
      Ok, I think I'm going to stop sending the novel out now; I want to make sure I can handle the amount of feedback I get! Seriously, thanks to everyone who requested it: I'd thought I might get 4-5 requests, and I think I got 20-30!

Again, can't wait to hear what you think of it!
      I think, next time you might want to consider where you are asking your question.

Point #1: This board has well over 5,000 members.

Point #2: The sense of community that most of the members feel, engender, or exude is almost palpable. Anyone with a personal problem need merely ask for support, prayer, good thoughts, etc, and they have a dozen responses by the end of the day. That's not to mention the number who have given out their personal phone numbers and offered their homes to people who were having financial difficulties. Reviewing a novel is just another way for these members to help someone out. (Quite surprising given the title of the site )

Point #3: Quite a few of the members surf here from work. If they are online at work, chances are they are a touch bored and would welcome another distraction.

Need I go on?

SC
      Last edited by BroSCFischer; 02-21-2012, 04:53 AM. Reason: Wrong number
      "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

I am on page 97 right now. I was sick for several days and unable to concentrate on anything to read. I plan to start back up with it in the morning.

Comment

Working...
        X