This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Long Will Your Toilet Paper Last?

To find out if the big pile of toilet paper you have hoarded accumulated will last check out this web site:

How Much Toilet Paper
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

I have hoarded nothing. My supply will last me to a couple of days after the end of the month. If anything, I'm worried that I may not be able to get more if this madness doesn't end.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

I hoarded toilet paper; but I always hoarded toilet paper, lol. I still have a full club-store pack up on a shelf that I bought back in January, as well as a fair number of loose rolls.

I mean, it's a no-brainer, right? The stuff doesn't spoil if it's sitting on the shelf, and I had room for it, so why not?

This is also why I hoard underwear, lol.

Comment

I have also always bought large quantities so that I only have to do so a couple of times a year. I fear I will run out before I can do that again.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

You might try getting it from a janitorial supply place if you can, I've been considering picking up an 80 case of the basic commercial stuff.
          Seph
          Taur10
          "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Quoth Javarod View Post
            You might try getting it from a janitorial supply place if you can, I've been considering picking up an 80 case of the basic commercial stuff.
            That's what we call John Wayne toilet paper. It's rough, tough and doesn't take crap off of anyone.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
            X