This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smartass answers for stupid Questions

Does anyone have thought of a smartass answer for the dumb questions those SC's ask?

Heres some of mine...

Q: Is anyone going to open another register?
    A: By the time you leave and shop somewhere else to get your stuff another register will open

Q: Can't you get any more cashiers?
    A: Thanks for your concern, if you would like to have more cashiers you can help us out by filling out an application form to work for our company because we signs clearly saying that we're hiring

Q: I have 12 of this kind of item and 8 of this kind
    A: No that's 20, this is 10 items or less
    Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

How about:

Q: How much is this (price is CLEARLY marked on the ticket, in RED)
    A: It's $xx, see, its RIGHT here in big letters

Q: Will this be marked down any further? (on DAY ONE of the sale)
    A: Why yes, let me just take another x% off for you because I like you

And while not an answer to a question, I would LOVE to be able to say, when customers complain about the price "if you want cheap, go to [insert the name of any large, discount store]" - we sell women's clothes, nice ones, and they are pretty pricy, however, this is the response I would like to give when a customer complains about an time that orignally was say $108, ansd is now marked down to $29 WITH an additional 25% off.

Comment

Q: Does this machine work? (Said machine has tape over the coin slots and an out of order sticker on it).
      A: Can you read the sticker? I know two-syllable words are hard for you, but just sound it out, mmkay?

Q: Does this machine work? (Said machine is currently half-taken apart and I'm currently sitting there with a screwdriver, nutdriver, and wrench, working on it.)
      A: *blank stare*
      Those who are loudest about their qualifications, tend to have the least merit to their claims.

Comment

Working...
      X