X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Fraggle View Post
    The supervisor set up a return.
    Well I want a new Mac because mine's too white then. And I want a new life because mine has some dust on it. The edges were too sharp? I have a Mac, they are nowhere near sharp. You could roll my damn computer if you really wanted to.
    It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
    ~~~H.L. Mencken

Comment

Quoth Max View Post
      Your company should have "fired" that customer. I keep reading news articles that talk about more and more companies increasing profits by dumping scamming and unprofitable customers. I wish it were true, as it might lead to a return to common sense and a more respectful TWO-WAY relationship between company and customer.

Sadly I've yet to encounter any actual proof of this. (But I can dream...)
      Actually, I did read a letter on PFB where someone kept getting overcharged on his cell phone, and calling in to get it changed, then got "fired" because he kept calling in.
      SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
      SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Quoth technical.angel View Post
        Actually, I did read a letter on PFB where someone kept getting overcharged on his cell phone, and calling in to get it changed, then got "fired" because he kept calling in.
        Yeah that would be Sprint who fired a bunch of customers recently.

To the person who was talking his center doing all the credits:

At my center we are required to keep as close as possible to a certain adjustment average (e.x $2.50 per call). If we do too many credits, we get blocked in the system so we can't do credits AT ALL, valid or otherwise, so every call we get that requires a credit has to be sent to a sup.

I've noticed the credits at our center getting higher lately but they are pretty much all valid, It seems like other departments or reps will in some cases do ANYTHING (including lie to a customer) to avoid having to credit an account, then the same customer calls us back and we have to do the credit beacuse the previoous rep didn't.

On another note, one thing I LOVE about my center is the sups almost always back us when we deny credit. On a call earlier this week, I declined to credit a woman twice, my supervisor got on the call and then declined her a bunch more times, she didn't get a penny. It's real nice to have the support.

Comment

Working...
        X