This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More of a brain teaser.

Alright..lets see who can figure this out..and how long it takes people .

Three rather dim criminals rob a bank and are being chased by the police. They find a carnival, and run into one of the buildings. Inside are the person who sells the tickets at the front gate, the person who sells cotton candy, and a person who runs one of the games. The thieves think they have hit the jackpot, because they have found three people who look very similar to themselves. Quickly they strip themselves and the carny folk.

The police catch up to the criminals, and the criminals point to the three that look like them. "THEY DID IT!". The police believe them, and arrest the three people they point to. NONE of the carny people are arrested. What happened?
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

The carny people were doing the pointing and shouting.

Comment

They were in the hall of mirrors, and wound up pointing at their reflections?

Comment

They are in a house of mirrors
        And unto the I offer the 11th commandment of god, that whomsover calleth "Shotgun" shall heretofore and forever lay claim to that seat......until you have to pee!!-your friendly neighborhood Crucible

Comment

They pointed to themselves?
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

The criminals are arrested because they were in the Hall of Mirrors?

Comment

The hall of mirrors is correct . The carnival folk were red herrings. I never said they pointed to the carnival people. I thought it was an interesting brain teaser when I heard it, though I guessed it right off. Carnivals are not that common anymore, and some people wouldn't think of the hall of mirrors.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

The clothes were swapped. The criminals looked like the carnys, the carnys were dressed as the criminals and were the ones to rat them out.

I'm new by the way, nice to meet you!
                Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Wait... If they robbed a bank, where would they have the stuff they stole? Would they have given it to the carny's or... I don't know...
                  Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Working...
                  X