This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I saw was teeth and claws...

So I was chasing my cat around, and she was hiding, then running past me purring. She hid behind the curtain, and I was /trying/ to find her. The phone rang, and I went to get it. I saw a flash, and my mom started to laugh. I looked to my side and saw a wide open mouth and claws coming to me. (I'm almost six feet). my cat had to jump at least five feet cause she hit my shoulder. Then ran off purring, and I swear laughing cause i screamed like a girl at that site of teeth.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Your cat should come play with my cats. They like to chase and tackle each other. Then the next minute they'll be curled up together somewhere or licking each other's heads.

I've been sitting here at the computer for a while, and I guess my little girl was feeling neglected since no one else is home; all of a sudden I hear this little squeak and she's in my lap. She sneaks up on ya'!

My dad wants to leave them loose in the house at night (I don't know why). Normally they stay in the extra bedroom at night or when no one will be home for a while. (If we're just going out for a quick errand we'll leave them out.)

I can just *hear* the noise they'll make. My parents normally leave their door open a little bit, but they'd have to close it and then the boy'll be meeeooowwwwing at it (girl doesn't talk), jumping at the door handles (I think he's getting close to opening them), running up and down the hall after each other (like a herd of tiny little elephants, I swear), and kicking toys across the tile.

Yeah, that'll last long...
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

The first cat I had after I got my first apartment was like that sometimes. She was very affectionate, and just loved people. But she was also young and still had a playful streak, and liked to play rough sometimes. Every once in awhile, she'd just take off after me, and just grab my leg with her teeth and claws. It was even more fun if my leg was bare, like if I was wearing shorts, or going to or from bed.

One night, I was getting ready for bed, and she just had this look in her eye, and I just knew she was getting ready to attack me. Sure enough, as soon as I turned out the hall light, I heard her rapid footsteps indicating she was charging at me. I happened to catch her, even though it was too dark to see her, and push her back. Funny thing, I had just waxed the floor earlier that day, and I heard her claws trying to get a grip as she went sliding all the way to the end of the hall.
      Sometimes life is altered.
      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
      Uneasy with confrontation.
      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
        My parents normally leave their door open a little bit, but they'd have to close it and then the boy'll be meeeooowwwwing at it (girl doesn't talk), jumping at the door handles (I think he's getting close to opening them),
        OK, so it's one of my dogs, not a cat, but...

Most of the inside doors have lever handels. My rat terrier has figured out how to open them, as long as they are push open. Last Sunday, when we got home from reenacting, I mentioned to my step-daughter, "At least she can't open the pull doors."

About 30 minutes later, she (step-daughter) came into the living room, wrapped in a towel after taking a shower..."Like hell the dog can't open a pull door!"
        Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Working...
        X