This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why I have the forms

Why, good morning Mr. Ranty McWhiny. What's this? You are upset because they are installing the higher grade windows. Why ever would that upset you? I see. They are more expensive. Yes, that is because they are higher quality. Oh? You don't want to pay for them and you didn't want them put in?

See this form here? The one labeled 'change order'? See how it states, in clear and concise terms, that the windows are to be upgraded to this manufacturer, and the increase of cost that will result? Note your initials next to the description and cost increase, and your signature on the document?

What's that? You are leaving? Please slam the door on your way out, it prevents me from having to dust later.

Have a nice day now.

Oh, I love that. These days if I do work for anyone I get a full specification up front. Changes are done in writing (including e-mail). Only way to go.
    "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Quoth Zyanya View Post
      Please slam the door on your way out, it prevents me from having to dust later.

Have a nice day now.
      *snicker* This is now officially my favourite line of the month.
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
      X