This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
    So, do you suppose that the day I found a condom in my son's jeans and he claimed it wasn't his that he was LYING to me?
    If I found a condom in my son's jeans I probably would have hugged and thanked him for listening to my advice.
    Last edited by Ree; 01-31-2008, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Quoth Raieth View Post
      If I found a condom in my son's jeans I probably would have hugged and thanked him for listening to my advice.
      Oh I wasn't mad at all. That's what made the blatant lie all the more 'interesting'.
      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Oh I wasn't mad at all. That's what made the blatant lie all the more 'interesting'.
        "It's not mine" I bought it for my girlfriend...
        Flood

Comment

If there's a really good story that *might* be too graphic for some, there's always putting a warning and then white-texting it (so that it shows up only when you highlight it with your cursor).
          The icon is a bunny with a spiked collar from some carpet ad.

Comment

Quoth rvdammit View Post
            Half a worm in your part eaten apple?
            Back in the day when I was still in elementary school, I was more or less happily eating some green beans when I happened to look down and saw worm bits.

Yeah...took me a loooooooooooooooooooooong time to eat green beans again.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth coldcupofjoe View Post
              I wear gloves when changing oil now. I learned that lesson already. You can never be sure of what you're gonna find on the bottom of vehicles. I would get into that story but it's kinda gross and I would have to get really graphic.
              I think the consensus is that we REALLY want to hear it, now that you've tempted us all. It must be good...or at least cringe-worthy, right?

As napoleana said - you could always white it out....
              "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

I'm adding my vote - I want to hear the story too!

Comment

If there's a really good story that *might* be too graphic for some, there's always putting a warning and then white-texting it (so that it shows up only when you highlight it with your cursor).
                  Or if they work here you can always try spoiler tags {spoiler}bla bla bla{/spoiler} like that (will test below).

one of the best oil changes i got was at sears - the service is always good but while my oil was getting changed i ran into a very drunk guy who was trying to call for a cab. the poor man couldn't even hold the phone steady so I eventually called for him and chatted with him until the cab showed up, and then made a point of paying the driver to get the guy home.

[spoiler]so do these work?[/spoiler]
                  dang it, never mind

(and yes, gross stories are ok with me... guess i'm sick like that lol)

Comment

Worse is

Wow. So, do you suppose that the day I found a condom in my son's jeans and he claimed it wasn't his that he was LYING to me?
                    Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                    Is there anything better than finding used condoms?
                    Worse is having his pregnant girlfriend over to meet the family.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                      I've said this, loudly, when my husband is waiting somewhere for me to pick him up in the car. I'd slow down like I was checking him out, roll down the passenger window and say "gas, grass, or ass, baby" loudly enough for people standing on the street to hear. Then I'd unlock the door for him.

He's kind of uptight, so he gets all flustered.
                      God, this happened to me a couple of years ago. My best friend was picking me up for a movie after my afternoon class. I'm talking to my professor when she pulls up and greets me with a resounding "Hey hooker, how much you is??" (no lie, that's a direct quote). I thought I was going to have to give Dr. L oxygen, he was laughing so hard. I wanted to kill her.

~Rhania

Comment

On the subject of "It's not my condom"...

My school has an AIDS awareness group, in which one of my best friends is an active member (She doesn't have AIDS, silly). To help the school, the group gave everyone in it condoms to hand out to people who need it.

Well dear Kibbs took it a bit too far and started tricking people into taking condoms. XD She got me with it, too.

"Chaz, come here."
                        "Huh?"
                        "Shake my hand."
                        "Oh, oka-- IS THIS A CONDOM!?"
                        "-singsong voice- You looked like you needed it 8D"

So I ended up with a cola-flavored condom in my jeans pocket. I was so freaked out about it I told my mom all about it as soon as I got home so she wouldn't find it and have my head. XD

So technically, it WASN'T my condom... It was my friend Kibbs's. 8D

Comment

Quoth Chazzie View Post
                          So I ended up with a cola-flavored condom in my jeans pocket. I was so freaked out about it I told my mom all about it as soon as I got home so she wouldn't find it and have my head. XD

So technically, it WASN'T my condom... It was my friend Kibbs's. 8D
                          Using Mom Logic, once it entered your possession, it's considered yours. And no amount of reasoning/arguing/pleading will get a Mom to change her opinion.

And that's today's Law and Order lesson.
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                          X