X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intent to sell. Stupidly.

Gas, grass, or ass.

In the course of a waiter oil change on a car today I found two bags of weed (okay, after the first bag I went looking) and a bag of suspicious looking white powder as well as two used and two unused condoms. The interior of the vehicle reeked of gasoline.

The story continues below.

Cop cars do it faster.

Right before the above story I did an oil change on a cop car that was spill over from the ford house. That was interesting. I got to play with the lights. What I really wanted to do was take it on a test drive but better judgement got ahold of me and shook some sense into me.

I just gotta say, my local PD have huge engines under the hoods of their cars, and they're supercharged. It was a beautiful sight.

Any who, the cop was still in the customer waiting room when I found the intersting items in the next car. I told him I needed to ask him a question out in the shop. I showed Mr. Police Officer what I had found and who it belonged to. He told me he couldn't do anything unless he found more on his own. He noticed the back seat was loose and found three more bags of weed underneath.

They both left in the cop car.

Quoth coldcupofjoe View Post
    Gas, grass, or ass.
    I've said this, loudly, when my husband is waiting somewhere for me to pick him up in the car. I'd slow down like I was checking him out, roll down the passenger window and say "gas, grass, or ass, baby" loudly enough for people standing on the street to hear. Then I'd unlock the door for him.

He's kind of uptight, so he gets all flustered.

Comment

There's an old bumper sticker that says "Gas, Grass or Ass, no one rides for free!"
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

HA ha. I used to work as a hotal maid. I went into one room and found a white powder substance all over the floor, across the bed, and dresser. Best part, I went into the bathroom and found a pile of the white substance in a corner with a wash cloth on top of it. I saw who occupied the room the night before and there was no baby with them.....
        "They're magically delicious, bitch!"- Kara, http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=34968

Comment

What an idiot!

Personally, I'd have been more disturbed by the used condoms than the drugs. Ewwwww.

And Joe, you've just managed to squash the old stereotype that most mechanics are potheads. Bravo! Clearly you don't work with my ex-husband.
          "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

haha owned
            Last edited by Cyphr; 01-31-2008, 02:11 AM.

Comment

I wear gloves when changing oil now. I learned that lesson already. You can never be sure of what you're gonna find on the bottom of vehicles. I would get into that story but it's kinda gross and I would have to get really graphic.

With that in mind I didn't get anywhere near the used condoms, they were both under the passenger seat. The unused ones were under the drivers seat. Smalls if you care to know.

Normally I don't go snooping around inside of cars but the first bag fell out from underneath the dash when I popped the hood.

I used to smoke pot but I quit about 6 years ago. Honestly, I don't care if people want to get high, as long as they don't endanger my life by operating 1200 pound death-mobiles while stoned.

Comment

II would get into that story but it's kinda gross and I would have to get really graphic.

Feel free to PM me. I've got the ready and I'm dying to know if it beats the stuff my ex has found.
                "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

I would get into that story but it's kinda gross and I would have to get really graphic.
                  Now I just have to know >_<
                  Last edited by Ree; 01-31-2008, 09:34 PM.

Comment

You think you're unlucky, my mom's a district court judge, she has to deal with these people forty hours out of her week.

"It's not mine!"
                    "I was holding it for a friend!"
                    "I don't know how it got there!"
                    "The cops planted it on me!"
                    "I don't smoke no weed, man!" (usually said with a slur and bloodshot eyes)
                    "Aww man I can't go to jail, awww man!"

I mean, if you wanna smoke up, that's none of my business, but why would you hide it in your car?
                    Would you like a Stummies?

Comment

awww I wanna know now!

I recently found out just what kind of neighborhood I'm living in *sigh* I stopped at a gas station to fill up before work one morning, and the raging menace who drove up next to me got out of his car and instantly CHOKED me on second-hand smoke. I went into the gas booth to pay and mentioned to the gas attendant that he should probably call the cops (where I used to live, driving stoned was liable to lose you your license).... gas attendant gets all sheepish and goes "Please don't, he's my dealer...."

Riiiiight... I'll just be leaving quickly and scanning real estate in other towns! ugh!
                      GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

The weed excuses reminded me of something that I witnessed in May of last year.

I decided to go to Windsor and just walk around. That was it. Just walk around enjoying the Detroit skyline that I could see from across.

After that, I decided to return home. On the way back the customs officer found it suspicious that all I did was just walk around and enjoy the parks and view and had my car searched while I sat in the customs office. There was a woman next to me who looked a little out of it. While her car is being searched some weed was discovered. Every excuse was being thrown. "That's gotta be my son's, I don't smoke, this is my son's car, and etcetera." I never got to find out what happened as they told me I could leave.
                        The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Wow.

So, do you suppose that the day I found a condom in my son's jeans and he claimed it wasn't his that he was LYING to me?

Comment

Is there anything better than finding used condoms?

Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                              Is there anything better than finding used condoms?
                              Half a worm in your part eaten apple?
                              Last edited by Ree; 01-31-2008, 09:35 PM.
                              ludo ergo sum

Comment

Working...
                              X