Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hit the road, Jack, and don't you come back no more!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some reason I just got this image of Gravekeeper (I've always pictured him about 1.78 (meters), slim, and slightly metro) handcuffed to a chair in the local transportation system sobbing disheartedly and repeating "the humans..... make them stop...."....

:'( I wouldn't do that to him.
    I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

A military man who was a major dickhead?
      Sorry, the pun practically punched me in the face.

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post
        For some reason I just got this image of Gravekeeper (I've always pictured him about 1.78 (meters), slim, and slightly metro) handcuffed to a chair in the local transportation system sobbing disheartedly and repeating "the humans..... make them stop...."....

:'( I wouldn't do that to him.
        I'm around 1.82 meters, slim and slightly geekish with glasses on and slightly terrifying with glasses off judging by the reactions of the small and elderly. >.>

I'd probably chew through my wrist to get away.

Comment

See gravekeeper, that's the kind of torture I want to avoid from ever happening...

Btw it's probably not the glasses themselves, but that when they're on, they somehow contain the ages of despair and rage you carry on your back from leaking out onto the fragile public....

Edit. P.s. I might've done this on a PM but i'm lazy.... check out cuteoverload.com over the last week they've had a few decent cats for your collection including diaper cat and vase cat.
          I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Yes, holy cripe - management with a spine...lovely..

...but the thread title...thanks...now I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head for awhile.
            "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
              I'm around 1.82 meters, slim and slightly geekish with glasses on and slightly terrifying with glasses off judging by the reactions of the small and elderly. >.>
              Oh admit it, yer a cutie (I've seen pictures). I'll chip in with the stipulation that every GK post include at least 3 cats.
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                Oh admit it, yer a cutie (I've seen pictures). I'll chip in with the stipulation that every GK post include at least 3 cats.
                Pictures from a distance. -.-

Fine, fine, I'll resume the celebration of Caturday.

Comment

Working...
                X