X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is back, so boo me some more

not that it matters
    still feel horrible about the cards. (wasn't able to send all my christmas cards because i lost my job and had no more funds for anything)
    lost internet, then electricity and then had to move which was in the plans.

things are just GREAT here, the sarcasm is so thick i can taste it so yeah. came back because i miss this place and i has internets again...

Welcome back. *snugs and hugs tight* Was worried about you when you dissapeareds.

Comment

lost internet, then electirc and couldn't pay bills or that would take out what i had set aside to pay for moving expenses. i got screwed early.
      still screwed where i am now but thats another story

Comment

*hugs* I'm glad you're back! Wish I could send more than hugs.
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

hugs. thanks. trying to get out of my depressed rut again. (long story short its who i am, bipolar lovable craziness and all woohoo)

Comment

Quoth LexiaFira View Post
            not that it matters
            still feel horrible about the cards. (wasn't able to send all my christmas cards because i lost my job and had no more funds for anything)
            Well, you aren't the first person this has happened to so you can probably quit kicking yourself for it.

As a matter-of-fact it happened to me the one and only time I tried to participate.
            It came down to the last of the cards and I had to choose to send them or buy food. I bought food. It was embarassing for me, I'll admit.

I felt bad about it but I honestly believe that the other members of CS have big hearts and that they understand and forgive.
            "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
            HellGate: London

Comment

NightAngel is right. We understand and forgive.

Have some more hugs and chocolate chip cookies. *hugs*

*gives cookie*
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

thankies. hugs back, and takes offered cookie. adds that to the already two cups of esspresso and we got ourselves one hyper person eeeeeeeeeeeeehahahaha

Comment

Don't worry about the cards. At least you had the respect to let everyone know ahead of time that you would be unable to complete your set, unlike many others who didn't bother.

Welcome back, btw. I hope you are feeling better soon.
                  "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

Working...
                  X