This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi hi!

So, I disappeared for quite some time there, which I am sorry about. I went from working nights in the call center (with plenty of downtime to post and read and such) to working days in a training position.

*For anyone who is curious - I may have posted about this, but here it is (possibly again, sorry) - I now work for the training team that does all the training for the call centers I used to work in, along with a few other groups. Which means, rather than dealing with the SC's, I help train people to deal with the SC's and get to share all my knowledge and stories!*

Which means, fortunately for me, but less fortunately for y'all, less sucky customers. Also, less free time, and more work.

But anyhow, I'm back, and intend to try to start posting again, as much as I can manage.
    "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

I missded you! I thought I was going to have to kidnap you back from PFB.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Aww...I missded you guys too. And PFB has been easier to just duck in and out of - it doesn't draw me in for extended periods of time like you guys do, what with all the funny around here.
      "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

welcome back congrts to the spartans
        The Pens 2009 Stanley Cup Champs

Listen to some Steely Dan Tonight its good for Ya

Il Son Patie

Comment

Working...
        X