This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving soon

After five and a half years of living with roommates since I returned from North Dakota, it's time to get my own place. They're great people, but I miss walking from the bedroom to the bathroom without having to get dressed.

Nothing good can come of this!

*laughs evilly and goes back to work*
    "They say that ignorance is bliss. But making fun of ignorant people is also pretty blissful." --Steve of collegehumor.com

Sounds silly, but you know, that's one of the things about doing foster care that bothers me.

I can't even go from the tub to my room without getting dressed, and I always have to make sure my bathroom door is locked all the time.

Hope you find a new place and things work out.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Oh yeah! I just got approved for a 1-bedroom place and will start moving January 14th. $550/month with a dishwasher and pool, and across the street from a major supermarket. Whoooo!

Always good to see you, Ree!
      "They say that ignorance is bliss. But making fun of ignorant people is also pretty blissful." --Steve of collegehumor.com

Comment

Woohoo! Party at Erich's place!
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
          Woohoo! Party at Erich's place!
          I'll bring the wine and a meat/cheese platter.

Glad to hear you're still around . . . and congrats on the new place. You can now walk around in your underwear and nobody will care.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
          X