This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Zelda...now!

I preordered Skyward Sword bundle last month, and alas Amazon says it will not be delivered until the 23rd. ( it comes out tomorrow)

I am sorely tempted to buy the 3ds and Ocarina 3d, but the reasonable part of my mind is saying "be good, you have Christmas gifts to buy."

So I may just replay the one Zelda game I have not beaten, (I stopped playing it because it is awful)....Spirit Tracks.

Sigh, Zelda addiction is a pain...
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

I'm getting antsy now too. I preordered mine from GameStop, and got the e-mail yesterday that it had shipped. Now I just need to wait for it to get here.
    "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
    - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

If you're a big Zelda fan you might find these videos amusing (I sure did).

The Angry Video Game Nerd reviews the Zelda CDi games:

http://cinemassacre.com/2008/11/12/avgn-cd-i-part-1/
      http://cinemassacre.com/2008/11/25/avgn-cd-i-part-2/
      http://cinemassacre.com/2008/12/09/avgn-cd-i-part-3/

For those who don't already know, those videos aren't the least bit safe for work or sensitive ears.
      "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

I just came here to make a thread about this...looks like someone beat me to it!

I preorderd it back in August at GameStop, the one with the golden Wii remote. I'm drooling in anticipation for tomorrow. I don't work until 2, so I'm planning to go to GameStop right when it opens and picking up my copy! I haven't been disappointed with a Zelda game yet, and so far this game looks like it won't break that trend!

Come on work, GO FASTER!
        DS Andy Cartwright: Everyone and their mums is packin’ round here!
        Nicholas Angel: Like who?
        DS Andy Wainwright: Farmers.
        Nicholas Angel: Who else?
        DS Andy Cartwright: Farmers’ mums.

Comment

That's it - I'm loading up Nesticle now.
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

It shipped! Getting it (hopefully) on Momday....guess I'm changing my work from home day.
            "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

I've got mine! Is shiny! *curls up with box and Wiimote*
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

We ordered ours from Amazon and won't get it till later this week...not a big deal to us, since we're engrossed in Skyrim right now anyway.

A friend of ours, though, went to Walmart last night at midnight to get a copy since he wanted to play it right away...and they told him it wasn't being released until the 22nd (Tuesday) and they wouldn't sell it till then. Sucks for them, since our friend went to Best Buy as soon as they opened this morning and picked it up there, instead. Kind of a stupid mistake on Walmart's part, since this is a fairly big release.

Comment

At the first temple so far. Hoping to work on it a bit after my second cup of coffee!

Comment

curse you people! Now I really want a wii. maybe after christmas
                    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Waiting for the lovely UPS truck.....

Debating whether to skip he gym tonight to have that extra hour playing, but no, that would be bad...

Comment

I hope this game is as long as Twilight Princess, I want it to last a while!

Comment

I've heard it is a rather long game

And, it's here. Just have to get through 3 more hours of work.

Comment

Beat the first temple and boss. I gotta say, I'm loving how you have to strike at different enemies different ways to beat them. Gives you more of a challenge.

Comment

I'm starting to hate looking for the key pieces for the temple in Eldin!

Comment

Working...
                              X