Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I almost stopped playing because of the Spiral Charge!!

Yeah, I forgot how annoying Scrapper was...
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

• "Hey, Master Shortpants, how come you always get all the easy jobs?"
      ....That line...that line right there made me want to hurt Scrapper so badly. I'm sorry guys but I have to say Scrapper is firmly in second place in the Most Annoying Characters on Zelda list for me...right behind Navi, and followed by Fi, of course!
      "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

• all I will say....

DINS FINAL SILENT REALM IS THE EBIL!!!!!

ahem...that is all
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• AMEN.

Din can go die in a fire. Bleh.

Oh, and if you hate sliding puzzles as much as me...have fun with the last temple.
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• .....I think I messed it up....
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• It resets if you leave >.<
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• A little help would be appreciated...

I got the part of the song from Faron Woods, tried doing Lanayru next, changed my mind and went to Eldin. I've read the volcano is supposed to erupt, but it's not doing it for me. Am I doing something wrong?
                DS Andy Cartwright: Everyone and their mums is packin’ round here!
                Nicholas Angel: Like who?
                DS Andy Wainwright: Farmers.
                Nicholas Angel: Who else?
                DS Andy Cartwright: Farmers’ mums.

Comment

• There have been tons of players reporting that if you start the Lanaryu desert portion of the quest and then try to do the other quests the necessary events do not trigger. Some have said that completing the Lanaryu quest will fix the problem, other have reported that the only thing they can do is restart the game.

http://www.zeldainformer.com/2011/11...vestigate.html

Comment

• Quoth Chanlin View Post
                    There have been tons of players reporting that if you start the Lanaryu desert portion of the quest and then try to do the other quests the necessary events do not trigger. Some have said that completing the Lanaryu quest will fix the problem, other have reported that the only thing they can do is restart the game.

http://www.zeldainformer.com/2011/11...vestigate.html
                    I read a few posts from different sites that once you start a dragon quest, you have to finish it. So I possibly (hopefully!) don't have the glitch. They all say not to talk to the Goron afterward though.
                    DS Andy Cartwright: Everyone and their mums is packin’ round here!
                    Nicholas Angel: Like who?
                    DS Andy Wainwright: Farmers.
                    Nicholas Angel: Who else?
                    DS Andy Cartwright: Farmers’ mums.

Comment

• I heard that there's a channel you can download that has a patch to resolve the glitch...I will try and find where I read that.

ETA: Yeah, there's a fix: http://www.gamingreality.com/2011/12...available.html
                      Last edited by bhskittykatt; 02-11-2012, 04:14 AM.
                      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
                      X