This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    Or I could make you my white chili. Although, if I remember correctly, you don't care for seafood, so the clams, oysters, and mussels that make my white chili so tasty would probably be lost on you.

As for your white chili, who says I can't work some magic on it from several states away? Send me your recipe, and I'll send you some suggestions. If any are even needed. Your recipe might be just fine the way it is.

You remember correctly. I detest seafood of all kinds.

And I'll send you my recipe. It's pretty good as is, but you are a far better cook than I. I'd be interested to see what you could do with it.
    At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth Cia View Post
      The white chili sounds good although I'm not quite sure mussels are even eatable.
      Mussels are delicious! I actually prefer them to clams.

Quoth mathnerd View Post
      I'll send you my recipe. It's pretty good as is, but you are a far better cook than I. I'd be interested to see what you could do with it.
      Please do. Do you have my email address?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

I have it somewhere. Things have been crazy, so I didn't get a chance last night. Look for it sometime tonight.
        At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Sent it to you via Facebook.

Or you could just post the recipe here and see what suggestions other people have as well.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
          X