Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The overcomer of SC's everywhere (I need a cape)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She sees nothing wrong with it and that is why she should not have the privilege of caring for children.

Very nice Bob... and kudos to the police officer for stopping in and making sure you didn't get in trouble at work for doing the right thing.
    Everything sucks. I must be living in a vacuum.

Comment

God, what a stupid bitch. I hope she gets the book thrown at her.

I drink to your honor, sir.
      The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

Way to go Bob!!!!

Comment

You are f@%^#$&^ AWESOME!!!!!!!! I love you, man!
          MySpace

Comment

Quoth Emrld View Post
            Thank you.

Sometimes corporate really does tie up an employee's hands . . .it is nice to see a customer jump the loop.
            I'd say a lot more than sometimes. If there were more people in the world acting like Bob here, we would have a lot better world to live in. I have dreamed of finding myself in a situation where I stand up to SCs outside of work, but never had the opportunity. Plenty though where I have been working and hoped somebody would stand up to.

Comment

Just incredible. It sickens me to know that there are parents like that in the world.

Thank God there are people like you in the world to try and balance things out. Kudos!
              "Any free samples?"
              "Sorry, not today."

Come on people, we're a bank not a bakery.

Comment

(I need a cape)
                http://www.cityofheroes.com/

level 20 and it's yours.
                I AM the evil bastard!
                A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Great job. You deserve that Good Samaritan award- anyone who thinks McDonalds equals free babysitting is not only irresponsible, but raising the world's worst SCs as her children (or maybe the nicest customers ever if they grow up and rebel against her asshattery).
                  My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

I made some holiday sugar cookies today. I'm tempted to send you some. Something sweet to munch on while you polish that well deserved award!
                    Last edited by FenigDurak; 12-08-2007, 05:48 AM. Reason: I bade speel gud

Comment

Thank you for not sitting there like so many others would have done and thought to yourself "That's not my business."

It's everyone's business, and you are my hero.

Can you imagine what might have happened if some pedophile or whatever took them? Nobody would notice till hours later. What if they got hurt? What if they left the building and got lost?

I get a sick, anxious feeling reading about that, and they aren't even kids I know! And here this useless cow is leaving her own children alone like that. Here we are, a bunch of strangers on the internet, and we care more for those kids than she does.

So awful.

Comment

Yes

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                        Can you imagine what might have happened if some pedophile or whatever took them? Nobody would notice till hours later. What if they got hurt? What if they left the building and got lost?
                        No-one is perfect, so I can see this may happen once or twice, but it is clearly stated that this is a regular occurance by this woman. This makes the kids easy targets, any person who would do them harm not only has plenty of time to move them before an alarm is given but also has the time to tempt the kids in going somewhere.

I mean she does not just drop them off and then go next door to shop, that may be bad but at-least she can come back a check on them - NO! She drives away! And when called takes some time to get back, those kids have no real protection as the store employees are busy doing their own jobs.

Comment

On the plus side:

Awesome story. Love it!

On the negative side:

All other stories <except Vinegar Boy> will now pale in comparison.

Comment

Nice one Bob!
                            "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Wow... This needs some media coverage. PM me some contact info, I've got some people I've worked with in the past.

Comment

Unfortunately while these kids might turn out OK, this mouth-breather is probably going to breed again.
                                I don't have an anger problem! I have an idiot problem!-Hank Hill

Comment

Working...
                                X