This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System Software Upgrades - March 15, 2009

Another round of updates. This will cause a brief outage, no more than 15 minutes (and very likely well under a minute).

This will occur at 2am EST, Sun, Mar 15, 2009.

Other timezones:
    12am Edmonton, Canada
    6am London
    8am Cape Town, South Africa
    5pm Sydney, Australia
    Last edited by Pedersen; 03-13-2009, 05:04 AM. Reason: Fixing Timezones

EEeeeh, you included the SA time
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

That's because we all know you're Special.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I'm hoping those time zones are sufficient for everybody to figure out the timing of the outage. If it's not, I'll take suggestions.

I'd like to include it for future, so that people will know when they will be affected.

And iradney, to make you feel even more special, it was included because of you

Comment

Awww Iradney look your soo special we have to discuss your time zone just for you! I always knew you were special!

A whole 15 minutes! Whatever will I do? No CS for 15 minutes is crazy talk! Don't tell me I actually have to visit other websites!? But it's been so long! What website should I go to? There soooooo many! How do I choose?! Maybe I'll just get offline a read a book or actually go to sleep a little earlier that 3:30(+/- 30minutes) am for once.... <.<

Comment

Upgrades are complete. Systems are operating normally again.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X