Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like BE because she hand delivered a Christmas card to me a couple of years ago, even though she won't admit it.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I like Becks cuz she remembers that.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I like BookstoreEscapee 'cause we can go out and have fun together.
        I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

I like the person above me because she's gonna go out and have fun with me soon.

Comment

I like BE because she's just awesome.
            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
            -----
            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

I like RootedPhoenix because she plays wrong answers to questions with us.
              I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

I like DesignFox cuz she gets her kitties at Ikea.

Comment

I like BookstoreEscapee because they have awesome signature quotes ^^
                  Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                  Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

i like hinakiba777 above me because becuse the have a cool avie
                    I am not really important enough to have a funny quote yet.

Comment

I like teller because their avatar is about flying monkeys, and it makes me laugh every time I see it.
                      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                      -----
                      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

I like Rooted Phoenix for many reasons, not least of which is a snazzy avatar.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I like Becks because she uses words like "snazzy."

Comment

I like BookstoreEscapee because she has a cool sense of humor.
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I like DGoddessChardonnay because if I didn't, she'd probably go all Joan Crawford on my ass.

And because she has lots of humorous stories from the Kitty.
                              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                                I like DGoddessChardonnay because if I didn't, she'd probably go all Joan Crawford on my ass.

And because she has lots of humorous stories from the Kitty.
                                At least I don't use wire coathangers . . .

I like the poster above me for his wit and his cute avatars. As well as his descriptions of the SC's at the Swamp.
                                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                                X