X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Loooove bananas. <3

I cannot stand mustard.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I LOVE mustard. Brown, yellow, spicy, dijon, whatever. Love love love the stuff. Have several varieties in my fridge right now.

I DESPISE olives. Of all kinds. Loathe them. Consider them the creation of the devil. Can't imagine why anyone with working taste buds would eat them.

I also can't stand avocados, guacamole, grapefruits, sea urchin (the only seafood I don't like), egg salad, muenster cheese, diet anything, Heineken, chardonnay, gin, tonic, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, coffee, tea, walnuts (like chewing on a coffee table), most IPAs, rice pudding, skim milk, ketchup, yellow squash, and Bud Light Platinum, among other things.

Hey, I like to give people options!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

I should've known you'd make the wordiest post. I like 80% of your list. I can't stand pomegranate.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I jumped in at the right time, responding to Jester's post.

Let's see... I love egg salad, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, tea, rice pudding, and ketchup, and muenster cheese, coffee, skim milk, and yellow squash are pretty good. Oh, and olives. Olives are good, especially in a whiskey old fashioned.

I hate flaked coconut. The texture makes me instinctively spit it out.

Edit to add: Ninja'ed by Food Lady. And I have no good way to re-word mine, since I dislike pomegranate too.

Comment

I LOOOOOOVE pomegranates (and just recently discovered pomegranate wine! YUM!) and flaked coconut. Not together though....

I DESPISE Jelly. Any kind. Actually I mostly just don't care for any cooked fruit at all but I can deal with pretty much anything but jelly. Blech. Just the thought of it is making me gag a bit. I'm going to go back and have some pomegranate wine..
            Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

HOR HOR HOR GIMME UR TASTY JELLIES.

Mushrooms make me puke.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I love mushrooms.

I hate okra.
                "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                  I should've known you'd make the wordiest post. I like 80% of your list. I can't stand pomegranate.
                  I honestly thought about making a very short post, just commenting on my hatred of olives, but then I thought, what fun is that? Besides, y'all might have thought someone hijacked my account! As for pomegranate, I like the flavor of the juice, but I've never had an actual pomegranate. Never even held one.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

I like okra if you fry it right. I don't like macaroni and cheese.

Comment

I love Mac and Cheese (especially with bacon)

I hate chai tea!
                      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

More for me! Gulp gulp gulp.

English muffins smell and taste like feet.
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I like Engish muffins with butter and jam. I'm not a fan of regular muffins, not even blueberry.

Comment

I loooooove muffins. Especially blueberry.

Lima beans, though, are ick.
                            "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

I like lima beans.

I don't like avocados.(foods can be repeated, by the way)
                              My Fanfic Page
                              My Fiction Page
                              My Social Group
                              My Pet Social Group
                              My You Tube Channel

Comment

i love avocados

i hate cream spinach

Comment

Working...
                                X