This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm killing my staff

My staff are dying. Some of them. Others are shaking their heads. The ones that are dying are doing so because they can't stop laughing at me.

We did a reclaim laundry cycle today. That's where we take all the tough-stains, blast them with a super-wash in a last-ditch effort to save them, and anything that doesn't make it gets scrapped.

Well, I pulled a sheet that didn't make the cut. I decided to turn it into a ghost costume by cutting some eye holes in it and wear it while rebuilding our P&L. Hey, I've been under a lot of stress, okay?

People come in and stare at me. A few have started laughing so uncontrollably I thought they'd pass out. I keep working like nothing's wrong...

Can't wait to get off work. I'm going to go scare my dog with this thing.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

he he he
    that's awesome, and I approve. :3
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

You remind me of that song, "Spooky".
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Pictures! Want pictures!
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Yes, this thread needs pics.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

It certainly doesn't hurt to lighten the mood at work a little. Good for employee morale to know their supervisors have a silly side.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I wish I had pics. My dog destroyed the costume before I could get any. He tried to lick me through one of the eye holes. Being a small dog, he got his head all the way through. Then he managed to squirm around and rip the hole big enough to get his front leg through. Then he was stuck. After laughing at him, I had to rip the hole even wider to get him out. So in the end, the ghost costume looked really deformed with one small eye hole and one rather large one.
              Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
              X