This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to Origins?

I know a lot of the members are gamers. Evil Empryss and her Evil Overlord are going to Origins in Columbus OH this year, and they were curious to know if anyone from CS would be there.

If you think you might be going, give her a bump!
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Quoth Sapphire Silk View Post
    I know a lot of the members are gamers. Evil Empryss and her Evil Overlord are going to Origins in Columbus OH this year, and they were curious to know if anyone from CS would be there.

If you think you might be going, give her a bump!
    Kabe and I were supposed to go...we were going to be helping out the vendors for Eagle Gryphon Games. And then pregnancy stuff happened. >.<

Tell her to have fun!
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Mrs. Crossbow doesn't have the vacation time to do more than the weekend. As of right now, we're "maybe." It's not a big deal for us to head down for the day. We're just not sure of the plan at the moment.
      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

I'll be there all weekend. I spend quite a bit of time with the Red Shirt Games folk in the minis hall, but I also try to get into some RPGs as well. Despite m looks, I don't bite without permission.
        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
        X