This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picking up the pieces

Well. After days of moping and depression over my wife leaving I'm finally starting to pack up and move.

So far my friends have told me this is the happiest I've looked in 6 months. And I've been whimpering non stop unless I was drinking or drugging lol.

Congrats on taking the first step in healing! My husband walked out on me while I was hospitalized while pregnant (very high risk pregnancy) with our youngest child. He dropped the older two (aged 2.5 years and 6 months) at my parents house and moved out of our home. He visited the baby once in the NICU, called the oldest child on his 3rd birthday, and hasn't been seen or heard from since. I know how painful these things can be and how hard it really is to decide to take that first step so you can heal from it.
    At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

First thing you have to do is get a bulldog attorney (many others just want an easy divorce they don't have to work too hard on) and stop any drinking (or keep it at a minimum) or drugging. Don't want to get nailed -- and from what you have told me she has no problem with trying to nail your behind to the floor, so don't think she won't in the divorce.
      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

No. We wrote up a settlement basically no money .etc. she really just wants me to go away

Comment

Quoth Pimento View Post
          No. We wrote up a settlement basically no money .etc. she really just wants me to go away
          Make sure it's ironclad, though. Just in case.
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
            Make sure it's ironclad, though. Just in case.
            This. Just to make sure nothing can come back and bite you in the butt when you least expect it.

Best wishes for your future!

Comment

Working...
            X