This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth FenigDurak View Post
    This is why I always lock my car doors. My friends laugh at me, but I've had random people on curbs try to get my attention.
    I found out that my sister in law, one time, as the passenger in my brother's car, looked up out her window, saw a family consisting of a mom & three young kids, and reached up to lock her door. My brother won't let her live that down.
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth xlr82xs View Post
      on the other hand, I can see Gravekeeper pulling off "Zaphtan" fairly well

I am ZAPHTAN, I will consume you whilst you place your order.
      We used to have a Math Textbook our Math teacher kept around for yuks that, since the 1950's (The first edition) always used the name 'Zardon' for any male character in the word problems. The later editions we used had pared that down a bit, but he kept that first edition around to read out the original version of the problem whenever we needed a pick-me-up.

(This Math teacher is, I believe, the One True Math God, of which all lesser math teachers were simply twisted, cruel parodies. He made what should have been a mind-numbing subject fun, and was equally adept at teaching advanced or remedial classes. In fact, many of his grade 12 advanced students started off as his grade 8 remedial students. He was even in the BC papers winning an award that acknowledged him as the best math teacher in the known universe)

I think GK could pull off a 'Zardon'. Or even 'Zoltax'. Yeah, 'Zoltax the Destroyer'. With his regal spiked Scepter of Clue-giving.
      Check out my webcomic!

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
        I was wondering if anyone else would notice the fairly obvious mannequin crotch in the camo picture.
        Thank you Juwl, Kara, Unholy Pet! I wondered about it (mannequin legs but no torso), but decided that noticing was too creepy to bring up. Although I could if pressed, defend myself with "I was trying to avert my eyes from the pink camo!!!"

Comment

you know i think i know a great name for GK...
          ... Darios.... suits him no

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
            This is the object in question:

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6379/pinkcamodz5.jpg

Of course, thats a small or medium. We do not keep visual representations of 2XL on file for the safety of all involved.
            Why would anyone even make such a thing?!
            "Honestly officer, he asked for a shot and I gave him one. Why do you need the handcuffs?" - MannersMakethMan

Comment

Working...
            X