X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want To Raise Your Blood Pressure?

http://shareably.net/woman-with-pros...tter-neighbor/

This story infuriates me so much I want to go to Ohio and beat the neighbor to a pulp.

There's lots of feedback on this, I agree with the comments that she should have the cops ticket this self-important piece of fecal material each and every time this happens, and a tow wouldn't be out of place either. Calling Argabarga!

Definitely calls for "Accio Towtruck". Unfortunately, civilized society really does frown on adjusting attitudes via baseball bat.

Would be kind of funny to organize a few neighbors to leave handprints on the precious car.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

I'll bring the spray paint.

Comment

Baloney slices = polka-dot car . . .

Yeah, I know, we don't encourage . . . But can't I fantasize for a minute?

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
          Unfortunately, civilized society really does frown on adjusting attitudes via baseball bat.
          Somehow I see most people looking the other way on this one...

Comment

I'd stand lookout.
            "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
              Baloney slices = polka-dot car . . .

Yeah, I know, we don't encourage . . . But can't I fantasize for a minute?
              I've actually done this to somebody's car. Definitely one of my naughty-ish moments when I was a much younger rabble rouser.

I would have gone ballistic on the neighbour if it had been me or one of my loved ones who received a letter like that. I'm very much a Mama Bear at times, and this would have been one of them. That neighbour is just plain ignorant and I hope to hell that she's on the receiving end of something similar one day as it would serve the cow right.

Comment

This reminds me of a clip on the old show NIGHT COURT, where Bull Shannon (a HUGE guy) with some scofflaw who been nailed for parking illegally in a handicapped spot asked in a menacing voice "How would you like if I fix it so you can park there legally?" Implying the guy's going to the intensive care ward...

Comment

Just chiming in to remind everyone that we do not endorse vandalism, violence, etc. for any reason. Settle down, please, and keep the discussion to the suckiness of the woman referred to in the OP.
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
                    she should have the cops ticket this self-important piece of fecal material each and every time this happens, and a tow wouldn't be out of place either. Calling Argabarga!
                    Agreed. As most jurisdictions have three-figure fine for parking there without a permit, it will be well worth the police's while
                    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                      Agreed. As most jurisdictions have three-figure fine for parking there without a permit, it will be well worth the police's while
                      And why is I see none of them getting paid, eventually leading to an arrest warrant?

Comment

Around here, unpaid tickets mean you can't renew your plates. I'm sure that jurisdiction does things the same way - and if too many "reason it got towed" tickets are outstanding, won't release it from the impound yard until they're paid. Meanwhile, the "my convenience trumps your disability" person's car is racking up storage fees.
                        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Love to see this happen, wolfie, couldn't happen to a more worthy idiot...

Comment

If the parking spot is hers (as in, it is reserved for her by the city, complete with unique handicapped placard), she has every right to call the law and have the vehicle towed away at the owner's expense.

Let's see the offender get pissy with the tow truck driver or the cop for 'touching' her car.

Comment

Argabarga's posts have many mentions of various SC's arguing with the cops over their cars being towed.

None of them ever won...

Comment

Working...
                              X