This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naked Girls Behind The Counter

Yes it's true, no I'm not kidding. Stripped right down to the undies.
    We sell Halloween costumes, we have no fitting rooms. You can try them on over your clothes. The girls costumes are Really Tight, and Really Short. These 2 girls want to know if they can duck behind the counter because the costume won't fit over her T-shirt. She gets the top on stands up, and pulls her jeans down to see how short it is.
    Our Guy associate starts to come around the counter. I grab his arm and tell him to watch the front. He turns around and sees the girl stand up and goes: "I'll be at the front."
    They each bought a costume. Every guy in the store came up to the counter to buy something, and offer their opinion on the costumes the girls were trying on.
    The 2 girls were just really pushy and snotty. They did help our sales though.

(Note: They were over 18. I just say "girls" for anyone under 30.)
    Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
    The following is subject to change:
    If Your Going Through Hell,
    Keep Going...

i didnt really have that problem since in our store we had a dressing room. the owner always gets a new site with a dressing room. it was my job to monitor the dressing room letting only one costume in at a time with no accessories.

what i did have a problem with was the mob of girls that would come in and try on all the same costume (usally something their moms would not let them wear) and hang in the dressing room for a while giggling and what not, if i came back there they would scream, (im female too so wtf)

or the ones that wouldnt come out at all, every time i would say to these women, if you cant come out here in the costume what makes you think you are going to leave the house in it (unless it was not ment to leave the bedroom)
    "Let's connect to some ones cyberbrain who is meditating, so we can download enlightenment" one of the Tachikomas (Ghost in the Shell 2nd gig)

Comment

Quoth queenbb View Post
      what i did have a problem with was the mob of girls that would come in and try on all the same costume (usally something their moms would not let them wear) and hang in the dressing room for a while giggling and what not, if i came back there they would scream, (im female too so wtf)
      Why would being female too make a difference? If I wasn't a UNIX geek/slob who didn't buy clothes and someone came into a changing room I'd feel awkward no matter what sex the person is.

(I'm male, maybe I'm applying too much logic :P *ducks behind somthing heavy*)
      Linux user (Debian and Kubuntu)
      Programmer in C and perl!

I'm "only" 16 but do NOT try and outskill me with machines

Comment

Are you sure this doesn't go in the "Super Customer" forum?
        You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

Oh for the love of.. :O I can't believe you actually let them do that..
          Be like the flower that perfumes the very hand that crushes it.

Comment

How hard would it be to string up a shower curtain in a corner somewhere?
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I wouldn't mind working in your store!
              The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

Quoth solemnwarning View Post
                Why would being female too make a difference?
                Well, I for one would much rather being walked in on in various states of undress by a chick than a guy. Probably because we'd share the same equipment. Big WTF at the girls' silly squeamishness.
                Mike: I'm gonna tell my boss I'm Puma Man, maybe he'll let me off early.

- "Puma Man", MST3K.

Comment

It's not like they were striping.

------------------------- <Backcounter
                  Yl-o---------o-lX <Y=mini fridge o=register X=Tall jewelrey case ---=counter

The girls kind of just ranover the objections. Boss said if they want to strip it's there problem. One ducked behind the jewelry case, while things were held up to block the view. They weren't flashing the whole store or anything. The guys in the store were hoping they would of course. Some of the ones with girlfriends got smacked by said girlfriends.
                  Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
                  The following is subject to change:
                  If Your Going Through Hell,
                  Keep Going...

Comment

Quoth Posture Moll View Post
                    Well, I for one would much rather being walked in on in various states of undress by a chick than a guy. Probably because we'd share the same equipment. Big WTF at the girls' silly squeamishness.
                    And a guy can't guess what you look like without clothes? What's the difference?
                    Linux user (Debian and Kubuntu)
                    Programmer in C and perl!

I'm "only" 16 but do NOT try and outskill me with machines

Comment

Why would being female too make a difference? If I wasn't a UNIX geek/slob who didn't buy clothes and someone came into a changing room I'd feel awkward no matter what sex the person is.

(I'm male, maybe I'm applying too much logic :P *ducks behind somthing heavy*)
                      im sorry that i didnt make my self more clear on this...

the room was partitioned off, so it had a hallway where all the doors are i would walk around the corner where the mirrors were (that was still protected from view from the rest of the store) and they would be in the area near the mirror. i would never walk in to some ones dressing room unless there was an emergency (ie medical type stuff) if i was asked to go near a dressing room to hear what the customer had to say i would only interact with them through the door (it cracked with them asking me to hand them another costume, or handing one of them back ect) or hand them things under the door.
                      "Let's connect to some ones cyberbrain who is meditating, so we can download enlightenment" one of the Tachikomas (Ghost in the Shell 2nd gig)

Comment

Quoth Lady Heather View Post
                        Boss said if they want to strip it's there problem.
                        I like your boss!
                        ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                        And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

And a guy can't guess what you look like without clothes? What's the difference?
                          Not with all the supportive garments I wear, they can't!

But seriously, a lifetime of changing in locker rooms and chilling in saunas with the same sex has rendered me 'meh' about it. Not so with men.
                          Mike: I'm gonna tell my boss I'm Puma Man, maybe he'll let me off early.

- "Puma Man", MST3K.

Comment

am I the only one that would be more comfortable changing in front of the opposite gender?

Comment

Quoth AKWalMartCartGuy View Post
                              am I the only one that would be more comfortable changing in front of the opposite gender?
                              We're guys. Admit it, we just look for chances to be seen semi-nude by women without having charges filed.

Comment

Working...
                              X