This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wow

K, this is actually something that happened to an former co-worker of mine at her full time job. She basically is the person you want to talk to if you want to get your criminal record expunged. This woman is VERY well-endowed (yup it matters to the story) and has one or two shirts that while they show no flesh, still show her girls off quit well. She was the only one left in the office at lunch 'cause someone was supposed to be coming in. Then a sterling tattoed example of humanity comes through the door.

CW: Yes how can I help you?

Moron: Yeah I'm here to talk to [co-worker], but with mounds like yours, I'm SURE you can help me. (insert leer here)

I couldn't imagine this looks she must have been giving him while she got him the info he needed (I'd never piss her off, she scares me)
    Losing faith in humanity, one customer at a time

She actually SERVED that pig?

I'm pretty sure she had every right to deny him service after that remark.
    ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

I would've said something like "Awesome, when I went for my sex change operation, the doctor said they might be too big"
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Yeah she served him, due to her job I'm betting it's easier to get it over with. Funny thing was is after she told us this that night (at our part time job) our manager went out his break, when he got back he plopped down a whole bag of fun-sized Mounds bars. She thought it was hilarious.
        Losing faith in humanity, one customer at a time

Comment

Working...
        X