This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth clowninasack View Post
    The suck is strong in this one, but that's a crime in Australia?!
    'Tis in the UK, S4 Public Order Act...
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
      'Tis in the UK, S4 Public Order Act...
      Secondary offense in most of the US as well, Disorderly Conduct.
      Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mongo Skruddgemire;348829]While I agree with you 100%, the evil bastard in my would have stopped and picked them up. Just to make him feel really bad about being souch a douche bag and to prove that I was a better man than he was.QUOTE]

Hmmm... I would have waited for them to have been near a puddle and then run through it as fast as I could but that's just me :-)

Steve B.

Comment

Quoth Rivulatus View Post
          almost $1500 - yes that's the price in Australia
          I'm pretty sure that's about the price it runs in the US, too. Photoshop is NOT cheap. It is not meant to be, either. It is a high end graphics package. It is not F*cking Paint!
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
            I'm pretty sure that's about the price it runs in the US, too. Photoshop is NOT cheap. It is not meant to be, either. It is a high end graphics package. It is not F*cking Paint!
            Photoshop CS3 alone in the States is $649. The CS3 Design Premium (which is InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat packaged together) is $1199. But once you buy it, the upgrades are only $150-200.

Hehe sorry, Graphic Design geek in me is coming out. *huggles Photoshop*

That guy was a dick though. It's easy enough to talk to a student and have them buy it for you - my aunt had me buy Acrobat for her when I was still in school.

Comment

Working...
            X