Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I missed the first hour of it, only because I was getting off work when it started up. I'm typically not a person who watches any type of sports but, well, it's the Ravens. Been too long since the last time they even WENT to a Super Bowl.
    Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Quoth Greenday View Post
      Clearly you didn't watch the Super Bowl where The Who were the halftime performers. They were utter garbage.
      Or last year with Madonna's obvious lip syncing. I used to have the multi tracks for several of her songs but lost them in a hard drive crash. I could identify right away when Music started that it was the EXACT same vocal track from the studio version complete with all the echo/reverb/etc effects.
      New England Patirots... FIVE TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!
      New England Revolution... Will win MLS Cup one day.

Comment

Playing basketball.
        My Fur Affinity Page:https://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetigress/
        My Weasyl Page: https://www.weasyl.com/profile/thetigress

Comment

Yeah, I guess the halftime shows lately all leave much to be desired or maybe I should just say they sucked. I think the last one I actually liked was Bruce Springsteen and I think that's because I'm a fan.
          I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

Well....

on one hand Ray Lewis gets to go out as the Greatest Hero Of All Time. Boo. To me, he's always been a big phony.

On the other hand, Randy Moss still doesn't have a ring. Yay.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Apparently we have a lot of people in here who don't care one iota about the game. But as many of you know, I am a sports junkie, especially when it comes to football. So much so that, while I don't like either team, and had trouble deciding who to root for (go niners. yay.), I am STILL hugely excited about this game and this day, which is one of my six holy days.
              But of course. Kinda like ... my household when it comes to say Les Misérables. When I saw the trailer this summer I was almost bouncing in my seat with excitement. My boyfriend however was more like . So needless to say I saw it alone .

So while I may be kinda "meh" about the superbowl I fully understand that others are extremely excited.

Comment

I went to my normal Sunday Night Gaming Group, but we had the Super Bowl on while we played..

Nothing like WarHammer FRP and the Super Bowl on a Sunday Night.
                Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

Ate copious amounts of carbs and fatty foods and just watched it with Mom & Dad while I web surfed on the side. I'm not much into sports, but I this is the one football game a year I make a point to watch. I think it's just the novelty of it, and the commercials are usually pretty fun. I also picked the winning team, oddly enough.
                  The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

I had more fun reading Twitter during the first half and seeing all the 49ers fans whine about how bad they were getting beaten, then reading all the jokes on Twitter about the blackout, and then whining myself about how the Ravens were getting beaten back in the second half.

Fortunately, the right team won.
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

My household decided to watch the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet, then watch Star Trek: Enterprise on Netflix.

Still fun.
                      Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Working...
                      X