This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLITTER!!! NSFW

Its glitter! For your............hoo haa.

Not sexually explicit, just f'in funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR4O68kUj5c

A friend of mine posted this on facebook and stated that the vampires in Twilight sparkled because their moms used this product.

Also reminds me of the joke where the woman had went to wash up before an exam and grabbed the first washcloth she saw...it ended up being the one her daughter used to clean the glitter from her hands after doing a project for school

Comment

Sparkle babies.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Cassandra View Post
        Also reminds me of the joke where the woman had went to wash up before an exam and grabbed the first washcloth she saw...it ended up being the one her daughter used to clean the glitter from her hands after doing a project for school
        At least that means the gynecologist wasnt dry heaving.....and she most likely went to Home Depot to show it off afterwards.

Comment

I turned my labia into a YAYbia!
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

And the sad thing is that Jennifer Love Hewitt joked (at least I'm hoping she joked) about vagazzeling her hoohah.
            "The problem isn't usually that there are stupid people in the world as much as it is that the stupid people like to call or come in and point out how stupid they are to the working public" -Justa

Comment

Working...
            X