• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm the Baby

Link

Who else remember this?

when i first saw the title, i immediately finished with "ya gotta love me!"
    aaah...good times.

...actually, that show scared the crap out of me as a kid. don't know why...
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Comment

*lol* I loved that show when I was younger! My brother and I used to be able to sound exactly like the baby when saying that line.

Comment

My six-foot-four, broad-shouldered, weight-lifting ex-husband used to be able to sound like the baby saying that line . . .

Loved that show.

Comment

*Not the Momma*

I loved that show. I really need to get that on DVD.
          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
            My six-foot-four, broad-shouldered, weight-lifting ex-husband used to be able to sound like the baby saying that line . . .

Loved that show.
            well not much of a stretch since this is who did the voice of the baby.

http://www.wpt.org/blog/2007/02/be-m...vin-clash.html

Comment

You know you've made a good slogan when it's been this long and people automatically think the other half of the slogan when only the first part is said.

Comment

Good show with one of the most depressing endings ever.

Comment

how'd it end?
                  If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                  ^_^

Comment

Hmm...the video in that link didn't really have the impact.

Try this one instead: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPTUA...eature=related

Comment

In a nutshell, The daddy causes the world to go cold. Snow won't stop. Baby keeps asking if it will ever get warm again. Food is scared. The basically state that the dinosaures we love, are the beginning of the ice age. And will likely die soon.
                      Military Spouse Support.
                      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

i remember an archeologist episode, thats the last episode I remember, god my... 4th grade (or 5th...) class pic im wearing a shirt from that show lol.
                        Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
                        pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Comment

Quoth wraiths_crono View Post
                          i remember an archeologist episode, thats the last episode I remember, god my... 4th grade (or 5th...) class pic im wearing a shirt from that show lol.
                          Yeah, I remember that one. It was basically the oblogitory "clips show".
                          I AM the evil bastard!
                          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

EEE that was my favorite. Specially when the workers were throwing chicken bones into the pit.

Comment

We lost a lot of trees around here to the bad drought over the past few years. We noticed one of the trees near the house needed to come down. DH attached his chain and "come-along" to it and to another tree across the yard to put tension away from the house to saw down the dead one. The chainsaw was never started. DH pulled the tree out of the ground. We changed his name to Earl Sinclair!
                              Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Working...
                              X