This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More bebeh pics!

From the holidays when I was still recuperating and she wouldn't be photogenic without her pacifier

Elisabeth Christmas outfit

Awwwwwwww
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Ah, the VIP.

The Very Important Paci.

https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Awww. She's so cute!
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Aww! Little people are so cute! It's amazing to me how QUICKLY they format their opinions!

Cutenoob
          In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
          She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

heh heh. two pink paci's and one green one. we have decided we likes the green one now.
            Yes, my plans are to try and raise her to be like her parents, comic and computer geeks :-D And to one day be a future member here.

I almost lost it laughing the other day. I had her with me while shopping and one child was throwing a huge fit(didn't pay attention as to why), I turned to hubby stating I want to raise her to not be that way, see Eli, we don't want to be like that.
            Hubby said, no we don't want her being a SC over things like that...only over other SC's.

Comment

The hospital gave us a paci for Khan, it was freaking huge! We tried to buy more and discovered all the ones for newborns-3 months were too small for him. He had to have 6 month pacis! (now he's 6 months so it works).
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

I didn't want anything to do with pacifiers when I was a baby. I had my thumb and that was that.

My grandfather used to ask if it was chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry.
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                X