This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An interesting way to get out of jury duty

Alternate juror wears a "Who the f--- is Kanye West?" shirt in court, and actually has the gall to complain when the judge calls her on it.

*headdesk*

I think I've been called for Duty in front of that judge. I recognize his name. When questioned, I brought up that I was unsuitable for that trial, because of my efforts with Drop the Rock campaigns (it was a drug trial, the Rockefeller Laws are New York State's comparatively restrictive drug laws). He said "Ok, so if we find you a nice ax murder, you'd be alright serving on that trial?" I said that wouldn't be a problem, and he said for the bailiff to dismiss me, and find me a nice murder trial.

Comment

And right here we have a beautiful illustration of the difference between growing older and growing up.

Comment

I will honestly never understand what goes through some people's minds. "Hmmmm, what to wear for court today, what to wear for court today?.....Oh cool! My favorite 'Who the F___ is Kanye West?' tee shirt! Perfect!"
        Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Not sure what she was thinking. I'm surprised she wasn't held in contempt of court.
          "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

I guess her Star Trek uniform must have been at the cleaners.
            "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Working...
            X