Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyfrined has gone away for a week and I am allon my own so I had some dvds and tv programmes lined up to watch.

And now the TV does not give a picture anymore.
    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• boy I was supposed to see last night canceled on me. I'm grumpy.

There's still room in the small puppy pile forming over here Blas if you still want people to snuggle with.
      Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• *grumps in*

wanna hear from the potential job. nothing yet.

dammit.

Comment

• *snuggles Kia and lets her know she has 2 kinds of bread waiting to be baked - Kia gets first dibs on slices*

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, hun.

Comment

• *snuggles into Lupo's boobs*

Yay for yummy bread!

Comment

• Hi! I've brought delicious sandwiches!

:: offers sandwiches ::

:: curls up in the corner ::

Comment

• Is cold in here. Turning on of the heat should be based on the temperature outside (55f tyvm) not on the calendar (which, it's October, turn the damn heat on).
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• J's grandmother is being nice, she must be plotting something *hides*

Comment

• Heard back from potential employer. No I can not have a job with them right now. *snuggles into the puppy pile and looks to see if there's any hot chocolate left*
                    Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• I've got some fresh hot chocolate. Do you want marshmallows or whipped cream?

Comment

• I just finished a batch of pumpkin spiced muffins. I also have chai tea. Who wants??

Solumina. Whipped cream. And lots of it!

Comment

• I'm sorry, Shanky...

*hiding from the phone in case it rings...or doesn't ring...
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• ^I do!

Also. OMG PIGGIES. SO CUTE. I miss my old guinea pig, Murphy. We had him when I was 5, but he caught a cold that turned into pneumonia so he died. He was so cute!

I has had a great day in a lot of respects, but one that happened over dinner is now bothering me. Details in my sightings thread. Damnit.

*snuggles into blankets*
                            "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                            "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Here you go, Eisa

Comment

• Mmmmm, thank you, Lupo! *om nom nom*
                                "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                                "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                                Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Working...
                                X