This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show us ya t*ts!

This isn't exactly an ancient story, but I will re-tell it because it's always good for a laugh.

For anyone who may not be aware, I work in a nightclub as a dancer. My job is to get up on a podium, and dance (yes I do wear clothes, i'm not THAT kind of dancer!).

Before I continue, I need to point out that I have small breasts. No big deal really, I just wear those bra insert things. They look kind of like chicken fillets, and they really make a difference in how my chest looks. I love them

So I was dancing away, inserts in place, looking pretty good. I notice a group of guys looking up at me. I try to ignore them as they continue to stare. It's part of the job, you just deal with it.
    Their staring soon turned into yelling up at me "Hey baby, show us ya tits!"
    I roll my eyes and just ignore them. They continue yelling for awhile then eventually they leave. I soon get tired and get off the stage to take my break. I head over to the bar to grab some water. At the bar, who should I run into? The sleazy group of guys.

One of them (the 'ringleader' I assume) says to me "So ya guna give us a look or what?"

I smile innocently at them "You wana see boob?" I ask.

"Yea babe" he eagerly responds.

"Okay"

I reach into my top and put out the 'chicken fillets' and wave them in his face. "You happy now?"

The look on their faces was absolutely priceless!

It was a bit embarassing afterwards when I had to try and subtley put them back in my top! Haha.
    Later on, I told security about them, and they were removed from the club.

I ride the time, it unfolds a new day,
    another time, this world would fade away
    To find true love, is like no other joy,
    our choice is here
    be happy for today

Gives me the giggles every time
    I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

ohh the visuals i get every time i read this story

Comment

Ha ha ha! I love it.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Makes me giggle every time...even the man of the household was amused.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Too bad you couldn't take the fillets, and whip them at these guys... You want tits, you got tits!

Comment

You officially rock, you know that?
              Me non rogo, hic modo laboro.

Comment

Working...
              X