X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self sighting (but a funny one)

I'm a girl, so lets start there.

Special time came around, and I decide to go with my best guy friend to a local store to get some much needed female items.

This guy is used to it. He's been with me to underwear shops, bikini shops, etc. I'm perhaps TOO comfortable with him, but then, so is he.

So, with these particular items, I also get a bunch of chocolate. The cashier is female, looks at my purchase, and raises her eyebrow at me and him.

"Learns fast does he?" (He was kind enough to buy, hence the comment)

My response; "He's a good boy. He plays fetch too."

She laughed and nodded.

When we left he commented that nothing embarrasses him anymore when it comes to me.

LOL! That's good.

Comment

Quoth Fudgethatkay View Post
      The cashier is female, looks at my purchase, and raises her eyebrow at me and him.

"Learns fast does he?" (He was kind enough to buy, hence the comment)

My response; "He's a good boy. He plays fetch too."
      In your boyfriend's shoes I would be tempted to reply "Arf, Arf", stick out my tongue, and pant.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Nice to run into a cashier that can take a bit of risk to be friendly, too. Too many have had it stomped out of them.

Comment

That "best guy friend" does sound like a keeper. There are far too many people in this world that gets embarrassed over "opposite-gender" (or even "own-gender") stuff.

Also, has a good sense of humor about the situation.
          I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Quoth Gilhelmi View Post
            That "best guy friend" does sound like a keeper. There are far too many people in this world that gets embarrassed over "opposite-gender" (or even "own-gender") stuff.

Also, has a good sense of humor about the situation.
            Its even funnier considering he is from a culture that isn't so open about it xD
            I'm too open for a lot of things xD

Comment

He sounds great!

Comment

Working...
              X