This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immaturity at the Checkout

I made a grocery shopping trip today, which, normally is uneventful. Today, however, I got behind a real asshat at the checkout line. Sidenote: the fuck is it with grocery store checkout lines? Between myself and Gost, I think we hit the jackpot of asshatery. Anyway, so I accidentally bumped his cart with mine. I apologized, and said that I hadn't meant to do it. His immature, pigheaded response? He dropped two boxes of cereal on the belt, nearly on my hand as I was reaching for the divider bar to put between my order and his. Then he said, "Oops! I didn't mean to do that, either!" His tone of voice was so condescending! Then I had to endure him ranting to the poor cashier about how he had damn well better get his discounts, because he worked damn hard! Grumble, mutter. As he left the line, he shot one last glare back at me. Dude... it was an honest fucking accident, and I apologized! Get over it, you overgrown manchild!
    "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Do what I do-- content yourself with the knowledge that they'll surely die well before you, likely because they burst a vessel somewhere with their temper and personality.

That, or set them on fire. (We here at CS.com do not condone setting people on fire.)

Either way, it'll keep you warm at night.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Good bit of karma would be him going out to his car to find that someone had rammed it with a cart.

Comment

Maybe he needed his diaper changed and it made him cranky.

Comment

What kind of cereal did he buy? Lucky Charms? Trix? Cap'n Crunch?
          cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
            (We here at CS.com do not condone setting people on fire.)
            Boy, am I on the wrong website then!
            "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

Working...
            X