X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This week's parade of God's special snowflakes

Exhibit A:The oblivious wanderer.
    Why take your chances running out into the road dodging traffic this way and that when God in his great wisdom has caused a nice little zebra crossing to be placed only 50 yards down the road?Sure you'll have to walk a bit further,but you'll be less likely to resemble a pancake afterwards

Exhibit B:The demander of magic
    If you want Cox's apples and the lady selling apples is out of them,she can't sell them to you.No matter how much you yell Why can't I have them? And when presented with alternative kinds,moaning They're not Cox's.I want Cox's will not magically cause fruit to appear for you

Exhibit C:The unfamiliar with the concept of locks
    If you go to use the lavatory on the train and the door won't open,then it's probably occupied.Rattling the handle repeatedly won't make it open.Trying to barge it open may make it open,but may also pull it off its hinges.And when a voice from within tells you first to wait,then to go forth and multiply,that might give you a clue
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
    No matter how much you yell Why can't I have them? And when presented with alternative kinds,moaning They're not Cox's.I want Cox's will not magically cause fruit to appear for you
    Yelling "I want Cox!" in a public place will get you plenty of ridicule, tho.
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
      Depends on the Cox...

Comment

Especially since she was saying "I want Cox's." (Cox-es) They probably thought she was going all Gollum while arguing with the "filthy hobbitses."
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Dunno, I haven't tried that one....
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
            And when a voice from within tells you first to wait,then to go forth and multiply,that might give you a clue
            Did this voice recommend that this would-be intruder "go forth and multiply" with himself, perhaps?
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Sounds like someone deserves to be pestered by a bunch of R/C flyers "buzzing" them with their 1/2 A (classification based on engine size) model airplanes.
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
                Depends on the Cox...
                Courtney Cox...I love you...You're so hot...On that show...
                Last edited by MadMike; 07-07-2014, 10:38 PM. Reason: Did you HAVE to quote the image???

Comment

Working...
                X