This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Lady Syrinx View Post
    Whew, just checked my account (and spam folder) and am not in danger of being deleted! I wasn't sure since I haven't posted since I joined, but I do log in and lurk almost every day.
    As long as your post count isn't zero, you're in no danger.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Out of curiousity, MadMike, what about people who have made a post or two in Off Topic?
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
        Out of curiousity, MadMike, what about people who have made a post or two in Off Topic?
        I make sure those are kept. I put them in a group called "Do Not Delete."
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Ah. I thought so.

Merely curious.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

But my post count was zero, until yesterday, that is. I think that was because I only posted in the "Welcome New Member" (or something like that...) section. Now I'm really safe, I guess (2 whole posts - yay! lol)

Comment

Have sent the final reminder - we delete inactive accounts in two weeks.

Rapscallion

Comment

My hubby was reading his email yesterday and says (w/ a perplexed look),"Customers Suck is deleting my account," I told him I didn't know he had one... apparently, he didn't know he had one either. LOL
                "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
                HellGate: London

Comment

Quoth NightAngel View Post
                  My hubby was reading his email yesterday and says (w/ a perplexed look),"Customers Suck is deleting my account," I told him I didn't know he had one... apparently, he didn't know he had one either. LOL
                  And thus, just one of the reasons that Raps sent out emails.

To remind hyper-lurkers that they signed up sometime in the distant past.

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth NightAngel View Post
                    I giggled.
                    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Just reminded me to go dig up the password. Stupid work PC drops my cookie I guess. :S

Comment

lurking

i log in from time to time, and this is pretty much my first post.

i do not post because i'm a horrible tactless person. even when i'm kind and attempt some tact, it still doesn't go over as well as people would like. so, unless i have something to say that someone else hasn't already said, i say nothing.

i like this forum. i like it despite not posting because it's helped me deal with the stupid mind-numbing enraging frustrations that i've had to deal with when working in retail, or anything that has to do with customers. it's helped me avoid positions that would have made my life hell. it has also helped me teach my own mother and father a few things about treating others the way one would want to be treated- and that includes anyone behind a counter or with a nametag.

perhaps i'll join in a conversation and post one day- until then, i prefer to just be a little internet fly on the wall.

have a nice week y'all thanks for having me here

Comment

Quoth Carsomyr View Post
                          Believe it or not, some of us actually do come back after longer than three months.
                          Fair enough - I guess I should have expanded my statement to include the clarification: "people who haven't logged in in 3 months AND have zero posts" are whom I was referring to.

I guess I've just been a modmin at one too many boards where half of all signups were zero-posters AND never logged in more than once ~_~

As You Were
                          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                            Fair enough - I guess I should have expanded my statement to include the clarification: "people who haven't logged in in 3 months AND have zero posts" are whom I was referring to.

I guess I've just been a modmin at one too many boards where half of all signups were zero-posters AND never logged in more than once ~_~

As You Were
                            That's me aswell. Plenty of times haven't logged in for months at a time. And then boom! Back again. But still not posting.

Er. Was me, should I say?
                            Although most zero-post lurkers probably do fit that, I have to admit. But they'll be back. As soon as they're back in retail. Yessir.

Comment

I'm posting so that my account does not go inactive.

Comment

Axe fell today. Be doing this again in six or eight months again.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                                X