This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A package arrived

As CrazyAl alluded to in the SC forum, I received a package on Wednesday morning. There was a rather loud knock at the door, so I opened the window (I'm not completely daft - a furry mod owner in a purple dressing gown vs one of the local chavs is going to be a disadvantage...).

Turned out to be a delivery of a long, narrow package. Opening that one up was a pleasant surprise.

Following photos are nearly a meg in size, so dialup beware.

Full

Another Full

Close up 1

Close up 2

Close up 3

Close up 4

Back

Thanks, folks, and hug Al for arranging all this. By the way, Al, I decoded the secret message you'd left. You'll have to buy me dinner first.

Rapscallion
    Last edited by Rapscallion; 04-20-2008, 08:23 PM.

That is Tres Awesome!
    And it's all true
    We love you Raps
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

The raw cool in that package cannot be contained in mere online pictures. Congrats. =^_^=

Comment

What Nekojin said.

That is just beyond awesome.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

yeah.. I got some WEIRD looks from the artists when I asked for a "picture for Rapscallion"

When I mentioned he was nice to teh Jenster, they ponied up the artwork!

Comment

Uh close pic 1 is pointing to the wrong area.

Comment

Fixeded!

Rapscallion

Comment

Wow, where did those come from?

*wishes she could draw too*
                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

No fair, I wasn't notified! -pouts, holding up a sharpie-

But either way, I echo the sentiments. ^-^ Minus the art.
                  "The problem isn't usually that there are stupid people in the world as much as it is that the stupid people like to call or come in and point out how stupid they are to the working public" -Justa

Comment

Hey.. it was up after your join date. I made a website for submissions, and Ree even stickied the notification thread. I closed it after Labor day 2007 because I took it to Dragon Con in Atlanta to get Jennie's signature.

Comment

It's great how so many ladies are admiring my package.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post

Rapscallion
                        And quite a large package it is too Raps!
                        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Just remember Raps.. No-one admired your package until I got artists to scribble on it!!

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                            C'mon, Raps. You have to admit it's a rather impressive package.

^-.-^
                            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Well Done Crazeyal and everyone else who contributed.

Unfortunately for me, I only arrived on this scene a few months ago, so missed out on it... besides, I do live a bit further away than most of you.

And thanks for showing Raps the sort of admiration we have for what he's done!!!!

Nice package, btw...

Slyt
                              When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Working...
                              X