This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air miles

I don't generally ask much of the members on here. We've got a good cause, though.

Ree's off to Australia to attend and assist at a wedding of a former admin of this site, someone who put many hours into making this place work. However, this would be so much easier (doable) if Ree had more air miles available.

The only plan Ree is in is Aeroplan and miles can be transferred in that. Certain brands gain miles as well if you have a card or input a pin or something - Ree knows more about this than I do. I don't know the full details, but if you have spare air miles on that plan and can see your way to passing some to Ree, please contact her via PM.

Rapscallion

Thanks so much for approaching me with your offer to do this, Raps.
    I really appreciate it.

The generosity of the people on this site blows me away at times.

Money's tight and I am really going to need the air miles if I am going to be able to do this.
    I am so honoured to have been asked to go all the way to Australia to do a wedding cake. I would be so disappointed to have to miss out on it.

There is the option to transfer miles, and there is an option for points from partner companies.

There is a PIN on certain food products, and if people could contact me via PM for details, they can send me the numbers, I can submit them for air mile points.
    Last edited by Ree; 07-01-2009, 07:46 PM.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
    X