This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch were your pointing that Q!!@$%%$#@

Running around Sunday I ended up near Cabella's so I went in the see the LOL prices they want for guns.
    I'm walking though the gun section and go to hit the used long gun rack for more LOL's.
    ($3-400 guns tagged at 7-800)
    Now these are just out on the floor and not controlled. Most people know if your going to check out holding it and the sights you point at the roof- top of a wall.
    This fuckstick is straight ahead, I lock eyes with him and have on the WTF dumbfuck face.
    He then refocuses and points it right at my head.

Loudly I yell
    ASSHOLE you better stop pointing that gun at me or I will do the same and I know mine is loaded!
    This kid was late teens did stop and have a stupid look. I kept going. I was in a kind of a bad mood and I know I would of gone way off the deep end.

Still some people children.
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

What a fuckwit!

I'm pretty sure the first rule of gun safety is something like "It's loaded. Even when it ain't. Especially when it ain't."

And I believe number two, or at least pretty close to that, is "Don't point it at anything you don't want to destroy."

And I don't even own one. That asshole doesn't have any business being near one.
    Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Also, loaded or not, pointing one at someone else gets charged as 'Assault with a Deadly'. Shooting the idiot... wouldn't exactly endear one to the store management (or the poor SOB that got to clean up afterwards), but it'd also be damn hard to convict if you didn't screw yourself with dumb statements afterwards. Anything short of that would be hard to maintain charges.
      Numbnuts got really lucky in that he's alive, and didn't get mangled in the process of getting the rifle out of his dumb little hands. Maybe he learned something. (Yeah, I know) Even better, there would be someone around to keep the aspiring statistics-in-training away from the noisemakers.

Comment

Working...
      X