Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday World = WIN! I don't like rollercoasters that go upside down, so Holiday World's the perfect place for me. Free soft drinks and the food's not rediculously expensive.

And that golf cart lady is all kinds of crazy.
    I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

And what's his mom do? Tells my brother "Suck it up. It doesn't hurt that much."

And another parent who will be shocked and dismayed when Officer Friendly calls her at three in the AM to come bail her boy out of jail after committing some outrage against decent people.

"But he's a good boy! Why are you treating him like a criminal!"

A stellar episode of Cops is in this lad's future.
      I have a map of the world. It's actual size.

-- Steven Wright

Comment

The first lady got what she deserved - what a bitch!
        I get dirty looks all the time at Malfart for driving the litle electric carts out into the parking lot.
        I have a back injury and sure as hell am not going to try and pull one.
        Plus I'm getting one for my Stepdad or my Mom. My stepdad just had knee surgery for an arthritis related injury and my Mom just had a total knee replacement.
        Today this old lady grabbed onto the basket and told me to get out. I said no and she started having a hissy fit. I pointed out there were 2 more in the entrance, she said she wanted mine.
        I told her I wished she wasn't such a bitch but sadly we don't always get what we want or wish for - the look on her face was priceless. She let go and I picked up my stepdad.
        She was nagging the greeter when we came into the store, but the greeter shrugged her off and pointed out the other carts when she saw my 73 year old Stepdad driving in next to me. I laughed in her face.
        God I hate rude people.

Comment

Working...
        X