Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you not understand how a drivethrough works?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you not understand how a drivethrough works?

So this morning I went through a McDonalds drive through for breakfast because I had a really odd craving for breakfast burritos. I went through one of the ones that has two ordering lanes, so two intercoms, two menus, two screens, etc. This also means a little bit of congestion because two people have to scoot up and merge.

So I ordered my burritos, and went to drive forward but could not, because there was no space to scoot forward. I wait. The guy in the next lane over finishes his order and pulls forward, ignores me, and sits on the person in front's bumper so that I can't pull forward. Basically, he saw that I was waiting and made sure that he got in front. Which also puts the orders... out of order. He's in my spot and therefore will be asked to pay my bill and will be handed my food.

So when he gets up to the pay window, he of course makes a fuss because that's not what he was told to pay. And then I heard him yell at the poor person who tried to hand him my food.

Just made me snicker. Don't be a jerk and cut in line, and then get pissed when the orders don't match up.

LMAO Hahahaha.
    I'd have leaned out my window and said, "Sorry (Person at window), He decided that my food sounded better, but he wants it at his price.."

Comment

He thought that since he was such a grade A jerk... erm, special snowflake I mean, that would magically make his order appear first?
      !
      "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

I always worry about these types of drive thrus because inevitably it will happen that things will get messed up and I have to argue that things aren't right. While it may be a good idea, idiots like these are why I prefer to go to a single drive thru lane or go inside.
        Random conversation:
        Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
        DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
          idiots like these are why I prefer to go to a single drive thru lane or go inside.
          ...and the reason why at the drive-through near work I usually park the car, go inside and get a take-out bag to eat in the car. The guys at the MickyDee know I will do so, too (and usually when they see me start placing my order before I ask, even if I don't go there more often than once every other week)
          FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

You're not a unique snowflake unless you create your own mould (Raps)

***GK, Sarcastro, Lupo, LingualMonkey, BookBint, Jester, Irv, Hero & Marlowe fan***

Comment

Working...
          X