This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crotch-Rocket SC

Pulled through a Sonic drive-thru the other day. This particular Sonic gets a lot of bikers in the evening showing off their tricked-out, barely street legal crotch rockets. The group as a whole is usually polite (I stop at this place alot) and will even let kids pose near their bikes for pics (some of these thing cost $30k or more). These guys pull in and shut down their bikes pretty quickly so as not to be obnoxious to the other customers. They may rev loud when they leave, but they don't generally linger making lots of noise for the sake of making noise.

Apparently they had a new guy with them who didn't understand common courtesy. He kept revving his engine, spinning the tire on the concrete, speeding back and forth past the drive-thru window, and generally making an ass of himself showing off his bike. He was ignoring the other bikers and the Sonic employee telling him to knock it off.

Just as I was being handed my order, something on the jerk's bike started making an awful metallic grinding noise. It sounded. . . expensive.

As I pulled away he was off his bike and cussing loudly, but not as loud as the jeers he was getting from the other bikers.
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Oh, if only we could find some video of that. I'd have loved to see the look on rocket-boy's face the second he heard the snap. I gotta ask, though: were any of the bikers laughing at this dipshit on choppers?
    My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

Quoth ZedOmega View Post
      Oh, if only we could find some video of that. I'd have loved to see the look on rocket-boy's face the second he heard the snap. I gotta ask, though: were any of the bikers laughing at this dipshit on choppers?
      Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
      As I pulled away he was off his bike and cussing loudly, but not as loud as the jeers he was getting from the other bikers.

I believe so.

Comment

I'd really have to wonder what the reaction would be if the Bikers pulled it down here.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
          Just as I was being handed my order, something on the jerk's bike started making an awful metallic grinding noise. It sounded. . . expensive.
          Now *that* would have made my night

It reminds me of this guy. In fact that entire site is pretty funny.

Seriously though, I'm sure that fool managed to destroy his engine. He probably revved it a bit too hard, and threw a rod. Maybe after this, he won't go around acting like a dumbass. But, I have a feeling that he will.
          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

That reminds me of the morons we have that go blasting down Major Ghetto Boulevard. They go flying down at *well* over the speed limit, then pop wheelies every couple of blocks. One of these days one of them is going to keel over backwards because he's unbalanced himself too much, and I will call emergency services, then go lecture him on why he's an idiot.

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
              That reminds me of the morons we have that go blasting down Major Ghetto Boulevard. They go flying down at *well* over the speed limit, then pop wheelies every couple of blocks. One of these days one of them is going to keel over backwards because he's unbalanced himself too much, and I will call emergency services, then go lecture him on why he's an idiot.
              That would automatically make you better than me. I'd be calling EMS, but I'd be pointing and laughing at the guy instead of lecturing.

Comment

You're both better than me.

Every time I see a biker do a wheelie, I actually hope and pray that they dump it and hurt themselves.
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                  You're both better than me.

Every time I see a biker do a wheelie, I actually hope and pray that they dump it and hurt themselves.
                  That would actually depend if your reaction to seeing someone actually do that is laughing like crazy and saying 'Stupid motherfucker!' If that's what you'd do, we're on the same level.

Comment

i think jay2kwinger said it best:

'rev a little louder, i can't hear how small your dick is!'
                    look! it's ghengis khan!
                    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

That reminds me of the morons we have that go blasting down Major Ghetto Boulevard
                      Hey, you hangin' out on my old street?
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

"We blew a rod"
                        "Is that bad?"
                        "Yup..."

Comment

Working...
                        X