Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a baby on the table! That's good luck!
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

i had to ask a man to remove his child from our counter...where we serve food and drinks; he let her sit there, then she stood up and tried to walk.

i realize the food isn't served right on the counter, but it's the mental picture that sticks.
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
        AH GAD WHY THIS iS JUST AS GROSS

*falls over*
        Worse if you consider the 18th century slang meaning of "purse".

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
          There's a baby on the table! That's good luck!
          Snake eyes! Sorry!

Boo! Hiss!
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
            As a former waitress, I wouldn't call whats done to those tables "cleaning." Usually its wiped down with the same wet rag that has wiped down the other 50 tables four times over that night.
            I'm SO thankful that in most of the places I used to dine at in Italy they would just rip off the (paper) tablecloth and fit a new one.
            FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

You're not a unique snowflake unless you create your own mould (Raps)

***GK, Sarcastro, Lupo, LingualMonkey, BookBint, Jester, Irv, Hero & Marlowe fan***

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
              I would indeed ask someone why their ass was on my table. If my table does not bear a striking resemblance to a chair, I would wonder why someone would think its appropriate to put their ass on my table.
              As I was driving home last night I saw a restaurant closing up for the night and noticed that they were putting all of the seats of the chairs on the tables. So maybe there is no helping butts on tables? Maybe peoples asses just know that the seat of a chair and a table top are meant to be...only able to be together at night, in the dark...yearning for each other during the day...and some peoples asses know that and sit on the table to let the table top smell the seat top...

Or maybe I was just really, really tired last night when I thought that...
              A crisis is a problem you can't control. Drama is a problem you can, but won't. - Otter

Comment

Quoth JambaBamba View Post

Or maybe I was just really, really tired last night when I thought that...
                The tables get sanitized in the morning, at least at my store they do. Clean rag, 100% sanitizer solution.
                Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

I agree with Whiskey. Tables in most restaurants are not individually sprayed with cleansers, and the same rag is used for each table without rising it out.
                  Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
                  X