Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the Hell Is Wrong With..(Warning Gross)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Whiskey View Post
    Can we all agree that butts are gross?

Come on guys.
    I completely agree, butts are gross.
    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
    http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Antibacterial, flushable toilet wipes. I never go to work/the pub without a packet of them. Wipe, drop in the loo, flush if necessary, then use the loo.

And I use the little bottle of antibacterial gel after I've left the loo to stump the sods that don't wash their hands.

My after-school job as a cleaner at the school included a loo. It's made me just a teensy bit paranoid.
      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth zombiequeen View Post
        I completely agree, butts are gross.
        Nah...everyone else's butts but mine are gross. I know where mine's been and what it does. I don't know about everyone else, though.
        Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

What? I love butts! Cute, little, flat, cup 'em in my hand butts. God, my bf has a cute butt. Now those shelf butts....the ones that would be useful for waitresses to carry extra plates on....I think those are gross.
          ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Here is one little design flaw I see in every single restroom in the western world, food-handling locations included: The door opens inwards, and only inwards.

This means no matter how many times you wash your hands afterwards, you get to grab the handle used by the people who did not do the same, and negate the very act of washing your hands in the first place, and with someone else's germs.

As for the OTHER messes they leave. Stock up on bleach. One capful per gallon of water, and a capful of brain bleach every time you need the first capful to deal with that kind of mess.
            Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
            Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

Quoth terakhan View Post
              Here is one little design flaw I see in every single restroom in the western world, food-handling locations included: The door opens inwards, and only inwards.

This means no matter how many times you wash your hands afterwards, you get to grab the handle used by the people who did not do the same, and negate the very act of washing your hands in the first place, and with someone else's germs.
              use a towel you heathen.
              Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
                use a towel you heathen.
                Many public restrooms no longer have paper towels to do this with, only having the automatic hand-driers.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                  Many public restrooms no longer have paper towels to do this with, only having the automatic hand-driers.
                  Yeah and I hate that....I'd rather have paper towels
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                  Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
                  X