This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another facepalm customer

So I work (for one more week, anyway ) for the famous coffee shop that a penpal characterized as "fast food with pretensions."

Two women come in today. They ask about our drinks. They have numerous questions. What's in this drink, is that drink very sweet, what's this, what's that.

Finally one says, "What do you have that doesn't have coffee in it?"

I really wanted to respond with "Water" ... but I do have one more week to go, and I do want the manager to give me a respectable reference in my job hunt, so ...
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Tea.

Hot chocolate.

Juice.

Water.

Or does your shop not offer those?
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

It offers all of them. I guess you had to be there.
      ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Italian soda too I bet! I know I'm being an ass hehe
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Oh, right, I'd forgotten about those!

Not to mention much of the items mentioned by yourself and MoonCat are on clear display in refrigerated cases ...
          ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
            is that drink very sweet,
            This would bother me, it's not a yes or no question, each person will give a different answer. I like sweet coffee drinks, but my mom likes DIE OF SUGAR OVERLOAD drinks. What I think is very sweet (for example a caramel frapp) is just the right amount of sweet for her. Anything less than that is too bitter.

Also, this is why I love the app, which tells you what's in each drink. No more pestering the barista for me, just take a peek to see how many pumps is in a particular drink.
            Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Yeah they walk in a 'fast food' coffee place and order like they are at the Ritz for afternoon tea or something. . . . Oh well, just take it as an opportunity to increase your patience and keep moving forward.

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
                It offers all of them. I guess you had to be there.
                Nah, the vibe came across, I'm sorry if I sounded bitchy, wasn't my intention.

I assume you have some kind of menu up, wonder why the silly woman didn't just read that? Honestly, some people...
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                X