Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Permission? Work orders? Who needs em! TIMBEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth DeltaSierra View Post
    Any updates?
    Not yet. *filler*
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Still no update?

Comment

No, not yet. She met with an attorney who she didn't like and met with a different one. Right ow they're gathering up pictures and other preliminary stuff. I suspect it'll be a while before anything happens.
        "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Just don't let these jerks get away with this!

Comment

Things are progressing. I do not want to go into a lot of detail here lest things get screwed up for FMIL, but her and her attorney have discovered some inconsistencies with what her uphill neighbor said. These inconsistencies may or may not imply that the neighbor isn't entirely innocent in this affair.

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
              Things are progressing. I do not want to go into a lot of detail here lest things get screwed up for FMIL, but her and her attorney have discovered some inconsistencies with what her uphill neighbor said. These inconsistencies may or may not imply that the neighbor isn't entirely innocent in this affair.
              Uh-oh! I think this is going to come back and haunt somebody!

Comment

Harumph. Keep us posted with what you can, this gonna be good!
                I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
                  Right ow they're gathering up pictures and other preliminary stuff.
                  Did she get pictures of the trucks and guys when they came back? Any new updates?

Comment

Just to help anchor the fact of audience, I would like to add my name to the list of "I'm totally waiting on this one."
                    Thank you.

Comment

And me as well!
                      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

allegedly the neighbor lied to the landscapers and said to cut those trees down.

Things took a curve with that revelation, but I have no further info beyond that.

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

wouldn't they still have needed paperwork to go on property?
                          Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
                          Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Yep, hence the landscapers are still liable.

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth gremcint View Post
                              wouldn't they still have needed paperwork to go on property?
                              I'm willing to bet the neighbor lied about where the property line actually was.

This isn't good, a 'he said they said" situation. But if the tree company was dumb enough to not bother to check things out before proceeding the onus is on them, as are the costs associated with this.

One hopes they'll sue the lying neighbor but with no proof it's unlikely they'll even bother.

That is one neighbor I would get a restraining order against!

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Working...
                                X