This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Adventures of Rat Sofa Woman! - Part 2

For those of you just joining us please read this thread so this post makes sense to you.

Anywho we finally have an update on Rat Sofa Woman. She kept postponing appointments, one right after the other. Finally we were able to send someone out there to work on her other damaged stuff and after much argument, she finally relented and let someone look that couch over.

There are no stains whatsoever of any kind. There is no smell at all...not even the smell of leather. There is no signs of damage anywhere on that sofa. There is nothing loose enough to get a pencil through much less a rat.

They reported this back and it was passed onto the insurance company. Their response? She's not going to get a [fornicate]ing thing.

Yes it's official, they told my wife to close the claim. Meaning that this is it, they are done.

With the photographs of the lack of damage and/or stains, the tech's report that the couch is so old that it doesn't even smell of the leather much less decaying rat flesh, and the fact that it is a documentable fact that the moving company is the most anal-retentive company out there and they shrinkwrap everything that is upholstered, she isn't getting a damn thing. In fact my wife is waiting to find out if they are still going to do the repairs on the rest of the stuff.

I'll keep you posted as new developments come in.

M
    I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Excellent, I'm glad the insurance company had the brass balls to stand up to that woman. It looks pretty clear from the beginning she was after a new sofa, and I bet the insurance company was on to it from the beginning when she refused to let anyone look at it. Mouth, meet foot. You're about to become best friends.
    A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

Working...
    X